Saturday, January 7, 2012

Starting Two New Journeys

As I sit here tying to make my blog look "pretty" and "cute" like thousands of elementary school classroom across the country I am sitting here starting two new journeys.


The first journey may seem obvious - I am blogging. I want to blog my experiences in the classroom. I think of myself as creative and this seems like a good forum to share that.


Now what experiences am I blogging you may ask? That is my second journey - I am just over a week away from my student teaching. In a few days I'll begin my "journey," my career, as a student teacher in a 4th grade classroom. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. A happy hello to blogging and good luck with your student teaching. I teach 3rd grade and have a blog. Stop on by.\


    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete